Art

Art

Friday, March 17, 2017

marie method madness



Welcome to Simple Living Los Angeles. A few years ago I started the journey of leaving a twenty-year marriage, paying off a mountain of debt, creating a what was a non-existent credit score, building a savings and creating a happy, comfortable, stable living situation. After accomplishing all of the goals I wrote down in 2012, I stumbled on Marie Kondo's book just in time to put my house on the market. Her method is life changing, and I highly recommend anyone who is planning and preparing for a huge life change to read it and complete the process. I'm writing this blog because I want to share the path that I took to help as many women as I can. Women that may be in the same position I was in several years ago, feeling helpless, out of control of life, overwhelmed and tired of struggling every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment