Art

Art

Saturday, April 15, 2017

frugal learning




I made more Matzo Crack this morning instead of buying the $7 a box that is mediocre at best, no offense Manischewitz or the $12 bag of maybe six macaroons that I used to buy. I'm making some from scratch tomorrow. Recipe here. I'm hoping it will get me through the week. Seeing that the last batch seemed to grow legs and walk out of the fridge and my boyfriend jeans are rapidly becoming skinny jeans this week, it's possible it will not. Recipe here. I bought a lot of chocolate bars on sale at Ralphs in anticipation of my love affair with this recipe.
Today I promised my son that we would go to Malibu and hang out at Crosscreek. We'll get a coffee at Coffee Bean, but I'm going to pack a lunch and hopefully get him on board with going to the actual creek instead of eating lunch at one of the restaurants. My home is driving me crazy, so I'm going to swoop through with another KonMarie and sell whatever doesn't bring me joy, pretty much everything but the basics. 
I will spend the rest of this week figuring out my Every Dollar budget and doing whatever I can to whittle my expenses down, and I went to the library and checked out The Complete Tightwad Gazette and am reading it as if my home depended on it, which, it does. 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment